NOTICE: Reservations are required for lap swimming lanes at Bender Pool, Cherry Hill Aquatic Center, Noelridge Aquatic Center, and for basketball and pickleball courts at Northwest Recreation. Advance registration is required for Water Exercise classes at Bender Pool.
View the entire Play! Guide or choose one of the separate sections below:
- Summer Activities & Camps
- Summer Camps
- Summer Events
- Summer Fitness
- Summer Special Populations
- Summer Sports
- Summer Swimming
- Northwest Recreation Center
- Old MacDonald's Farm
- Ushers Ferry Historic Village
- Park Information
- Facility Rentals
- Registration Form
How do I register for Parks and Recreation programs?Register Online
Instructions for Reserving NW Rec Basketball/Pickleball Courts and Pool Lap Lanes
*Please read all rules associated with your reservation. Reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.*
Making Your Reservation:
- Click on the link of your choice below to access online registration.
Bender Pool Lap Lanes
Cherry Hill Aquatic Center Lap Lanes
Noelridge Aquatic Center Lap Lanes
NW Recreation Center Pickleball Courts
NW Recreation Center Basketball Courts
- Enter your user name and password. If you do not have a user name and password, you will need to create one. You can do this by clicking create an account and filling out the information.
- At the top of the home page under the photo, you will see a drop down menu (green letters), “Search.” Click on this.
- In the white box at the top of the page, under “Search,” you will see “Bender Lap Lanes,” "Cherry Hill Lap Lanes," Noelridge Lap Lanes," “NW Rec Pickle Ball Courts,” and “NW Basketball Courts.” Click on your reservation choice.
- Begin reserving your timeslot (day, time) for your choice of activity.
- Once you are satisfied with your cart, click “checkout” to complete your order and enter contact and payment information. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- Bring your receipt (print or on phone) with you. (You can email it to yourself or access it through your account history.)
Northwest Recreation Center
1340 11th Street NW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52405
Hours: Weekdays, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays, 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Sundays, 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
City Services Center (CSC)
Parks & Recreation Department
500 15th Avenue SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.