This feature does not work on mobile devices.
Transit Service Changes Scheduled for June 2022
Cedar Rapids Transit will resume Saturday bus service, implement summer seasonal reductions of peak bus service, and adjust the schedule of Route 10 beginning in June.
- Saturday Service
- Fixed-route bus service will resume on all routes beginning Saturday, June 11th with buses departing the GTC from 9:15 am to 4:15 pm.
- Seasonal Peak Service Reduction
- Peak bus service will be temporarily reduced on Routes 1, 2, 3, 7, 11, and 12 beginning Monday, June 6th. The reduced peak bus service is scheduled to resume prior to the start of school in late August.
- Routes 6 and 8 will continue to have peak bus service throughout the summer months.
- Route 10 Schedule Adjustment
- The schedule for Route 10 will shift to departures every 45 minutes from the GTC beginning Monday, June 6th.
Please visit the Cedar Rapids Transit website at www.cedar-rapids.org/transit to view route maps, schedules, and bus stop locations.For direct links to route pages:
Large Text Schedules & Maps