Cedar Rapids Municipal Utilities Billing
Please select this option to pay your utility bill for water, sewer, stormwater, garbage, recycling, and yard waste.
REGISTER CUSTOMER PORTAL ACCOUNT
- Please make note of your confirmation number.
- Online payments are posted to your account in 1–2 business days.
- If your service has been disconnected due to nonpayment, or you have received notification of a returned NSF payment, we will require a cash, money order, or credit card payment only for these transactions. Check and web e-check payments will not be accepted. Please call Water Division Customer Service with any questions: 319-286-5900
- See other payment options.
- Rental Property Management Fees
- Burglar Alarm Permit & False Alarm Fees
- Fire Inspection, Permit & False Alarm Fees
- Public Improvement Assessments
- Nuisance Abatements
- Other/Miscellaneous Accounts Receivables
Make non-utility invoice Payment
Automated Traffic Enforcement Violation/Camera Citation
To dispute a camera citation, please contact the Police Department at (319) 286-5513
Bus passes can be purchased at the Ground Transportation Center information booth.