Paving for Progress Results
Achievements to Date (2014 - 2021)
- Approximately $141 million invested into our roads
- More than 77 linear miles of roadway improved
- Over 250 projects completed to date
- 73% of completed projects have been residential
- 27% of completed projects have been arterial
Data is collected by a vehicle that drives the surface of the roads and collects data on texture, pavement distress, and roughness. Fresh data is collected every two years. The chart below shows how the condition of our roadways has improved over time with the Paving for Progress program.