Our commitment is to communicate the results of the program and to let you know when a project is coming to your neighborhood. Community outreach has been ongoing throughout the life of the program and aims to educate the public on the use of their tax dollars and the methods used to prioritize roads.
This 5-Year Report lists all the projects that have been funded or partially funded through the local option sales tax between 2014 - 2018.
DOWNLOAD 5-Year Report
Paving for Progress projects have individual neighborhood meetings to discuss the project and address resident questions or concerns. These are typically held early in the life of a project, when designs have not yet been finalized and public input can be integrated before construction begins.
Residents receive a written invitation to the meeting, and a summary and schedule of the work being planned. Additional correspondence is ongoing until the project is complete.
Neighborhood meetings are held in an ADA-accessible location, typically within the neighborhood the project is taking place. Topics that are outlined during a neighborhood meeting include:
- An overview of Paving for Progress and how roads are prioritized
- A summary of the improvements planned for their specific neighborhood
- The anticipated traffic impacts
- Project schedule
- Contact information and resources to stay informed
- December 15, 2020 "2020 Paving for Progress Accomplishments"
- November 22, 2019 "2019 Paving for Progress Accomplishments"
- March 15, 2019 "2019 Paving for Progress Season Gets Underway"
- December 14, 2018 "2018 Paving for Progress Accomplishments"
- April 4, 2018 "Johnson Avenue Starting - 2018 List Available"
- December 14, 2017 "2017 Paving for Progress Accomplishments"
- March 24, 2017 "2017 Paving for Progress Season Kicking Off"
- December 2, 2016 "2016 Paving for Progress Impacts"
- April 20, 2016 "Paving for Progress Now in Third Construction Season"
- May 22, 2015 "Paving for Progress Capital Improvement 10-Year Plan Released"
- April 22, 2015 "2015 Paving for Progress Street list Announced"
Other Ways to Stay Informed