You are invited to bid on City of Cedar Rapids infrastructure projects. When requesting plans and specifications to be mailed, please allow up to 48 hours for processing before mailing. Plans and specifications can be viewed, downloaded, and/or ordered for free from the Cedar Rapids Planroom powered by Rapids Reproductions.
TO VIEW CITY BID OPPORTUNITIES & RESULTS
- Visit https://citycrbids.ionwave.net
- Sign in with your user account. If you do not have an existing account, you must create one in order to log in to the planroom. Creating an account is free.
- You may also view bid results on this online planroom. Bid results will be posted in the Documents section of the project's landing page.
TO VIEW THE FLOOD CONTROL SYSTEM AND RELATED BID OPPORTUNITIES & RESULTS
- Visit https://sam.gov/content/home
- Follow this set of directions to find listings of flood projects bid by the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)
- Individual USACE projects, when available, are listed in the table at the bottom of this page
- Not all Flood Control System projects are federally funded. Check both USACE and City listings
- Contractors are required to register with the Federal Service Desk to bid on SAM.gov projects. For assistance, contact Bradley Grothus with the Contracting Office at email@example.com or 309-794-5021.
Projects Bid by the City of Cedar Rapids
|Project Name and Project Number||Filing Date||Bid or Quote Opening Date|
Middle McLoud Run Advanced Grading (3314551-01)
Blairs Ferry Road NE Improvements and 18th Avenue Extension (301881-02)
Projects Bid by the US Army Corps of Engineers
|Solicitation No.||Project Name||Published Date||Bid Opening|
|W912EK23B0002||Iowa River Basin, Cedar River, Cedar Rapids, IA, Cedar Rapids Flood Risk Management Project, Reach 3 - CRANDIC Railroad Closure Structure||10 May 2023||12 June 2023|
- Bid Opportunities from the Utilities Department - Water and Wastewater capital improvement projects
- Bid Opportunities from the Housing Services Department - Housing rehabilitation services
- Bid Opportunities from Purchasing Department - Equipment, products, and services needed by the City
- Bid Opportunities - Real Estate - City-owned property available for sale or lease
- Electronic Auction - Surplus - Surplus Vehicles and equipment through an electronic auction
- Buy Local Policy Information