(Adopted September 17, 2009)
- Provide clear, transparent, and timely information to metropolitan stakeholders.
- Establish policies to ensure the development of a safe and efficient metropolitan transportation system accessible to all users.
- Establish policies, practices, and incentives to increase “quality of life” investments in the metropolitan area.
- Advocate metropolitan area priorities/issues at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Identify, develop, and establish sustainable tools to be utilized by the Corridor MPO.