For health and safety of our staff and patrons, Cedar Rapids Golf has implemented the following changes in operations at our courses:
- Tee time reservations are required.
- Tee times have been extended to create more distance between groups.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is required in the clubhouse, parking lot and on all golf property.
- Transactions must be made by credit card. Cash will not be accepted.
- Walking is encouraged, but carts may be used with one rider unless both people reside in the same household.
- A limited number of carts are available. When all are in use, walking will be the only option.
- Carts and push carts will be disinfected after each use.
- Ball washers, water coolers, and sand trap rakes are not available
- Leave the flag stick in the cup. Cup holes have been raised to allow golfers to retrieve their golf ball without touching the sides of the cup.
- Loitering is not allowed in the clubhouse or areas outside.
- Picnic tables have been removed from the deck area and around the clubhouse.
- Use the clubhouse for check-in and purchases only. One-way foot traffic has been implemented at the clubhouses.
- Protective plexiglass barriers have been installed at counters.
- Only packaged food including candy, chips, pop, and canned adult beverages are available.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the registers with employees advised to use it regularly.
Thank you for your cooperation!