Simple Steps to Submit a Concern or Inquiry:
- Sign-up or sign-in to the system to report a concern or inquiry and track the progress through completion. Alternatively, you can select the “submit anonymously” to submit a concern without having to register. Please note: if you choose to submit anonymously, automatic status updates will not be available to you.
- Select “Create New Item” to choose a service request category. Select a subcategory from the drop-down menu that best matches your concern or inquiry. Be sure to double click on the category name or click the + sign when selecting the category.
- If prompted, identify a location, type in the address in the box located in top right corner of the map or click on the location of your issue on the map to select a parcel.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page to confirm your location and proceed to the next screen.
- Attach an image if applicable and click “Next”
- Complete the requested information and add a detailed description. This is important to ensure your request is addressed promptly by the appropriate division.
- Click “Next” to confirm and proceed to the next screen.
- Select whether or not you would like receive status updates. Select email or text if you would like automatic updates.
- Submit your request.
- Your request or inquiry will be automatically submitted to the correct division.
- You will receive an email or text confirmation if you chose to receive status updates while logging your request.
- Once you have logged your request, you can send and receive updates via the “Discussion” tab within the request log.