Czech Village Levee
- Utility Relocations: Complete
- Levee Construction: 2018–2020
- 2018–2019: Solid Waste Agency to Bowling Street SW
- 2019–2020: Bowling Street to 16th Avenue SW
- First permanent flood control on the west side of the river since the adoption of the master plan.
- Levee will be approximately ½ mile long.
- Will provide immediate protection of a river surge up to 19.5 feet; protection to 2008 volume upon Flood Control System completion.
- Funding made possible through State Flood Hazard Mitigation Program.
- Park construction: 2019-2020
- Collection of markers and memorial benches which recall individuals significant to the history and development of the New Bohemia District.
- Monuments were removed during levee construction and will be relocated to a new site in the district.
Quaker Oats Flood Wall
- Construction: August 2018–2021
- First major permanent protection downtown.
- Protects one of the nation's leading agricultural producers.
- 2,100 linear feet of permanent flood wall.
- Will ultimately protect to the 2008 flood volume.
- Includes pump station upgrades, water transmission main relocation, and railroad closure gate.
- Construction: 2023+
- Will raise the bridge above the 2008 flood volume.
- Will provide an additional emergency route across the river during flood events.
- Maintain access to hospitals, the police department, and I-380 interchange.
- Will be combined with additional development and facility improvements in the Kingston Village District.