You are invited to bid on City of Cedar Rapids infrastructure projects. When requesting plans and specifications to be mailed, please allow up to 48 hours processing before mailing. Plans and specifications can be viewed, downloaded, and/or ordered for free from the Rapids Reproductions Planroom.
TO VIEW BID OPPORTUNITIES
- Visit http://rapidsrepro.com/planroom/
- Click on the Cedar Rapids planroom
- Sign-in with your user account. If you do not have an existing Rapids Reproductions account, you must create one in order to log into the planroom. Creating an account is free.
|Project Title||Filing Date||Bid or Quote Opening Date|
|Downtown Skywalk (635129-02) -- IDOT
Engineer's Cost Opinion is $1,602,500
|5/9/17||June 20, 2017|
|Eastern Boulevard SE Sanitary Sewer Point Repairs Request for Quote (655996-13)||N/A||June 20, 2017|
|6th Street SW Box Culvert Extension (3012130-02)
Engineer's Cost Opinion is $250,000
|5/23/17||June 21, 2017|
2nd Avenue SE from Mays Island to 8th Street SE Pavement Rehabilitation and One-Way to Two-Way Conversion (306253-03)
|5/23/17||June 21, 2017|
1st Avenue East (Iowa Highway 922) from 13th Street SW to 16th Street NE - Curb Ramp Design project (3012036-02)
|6/13/17||June 28, 2017|
**NOTICE** Beginning July 1, 2016, Public Works will no longer create individual web pages for projects. All pertinent project information, including bid opening times and locations, addenda, pre-bid meeting times, and more may be found on the Rapids Reproductions website. Click on City of Cedar Rapids Planroom.
We will continue to post Notices to Bidders on this page in compliance with Iowa SF 2170.
- Bid Opportunities from the Utilities Department - Water and Wastewater capital improvement projects
- Bid Opportunities from the Housing Services Department - Housing rehabilitation services
- Bid Opportunities from Purchasing Department - Equipment, products and services needed by the City
- Bid Opportunities - Real Estate - City-owned property available for sale or lease
- Tentative Bid Schedule - **NOTICE** Beginning July 1, 2016, updated bid schedules may be found on Rapids Reproductions' planroom home page. Click on the link for "Bid Schedule" below the button to access the Cedar Rapids Planroom.
- Electronic Auction - Surplus - Surplus Vehicles and equipment through electronic auction
- Buy Local Policy Information
Click here to get notices about City News via text messages