Highway 100 Updates Courtesy of Iowa DOT
Work continues on the next phase of the Iowa 100 extension from Covington Road to U.S. 30. Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) is busy grading for four new traffic lanes, building multiple bridges and culverts and new interchanges at E Avenue and U.S. 30 and the new highway.
The Iowa DOT expects 80th Street access south of U.S. 30 to remain closed until fall. They are letting a major paving contract this summer and hoping to open late 2019 or early 2020.
- U.S. 30 project updates
- Iowa DOT Highway construction projects
- Iowa DOT traveler information
- Set up personal notifications
- Sign up for the DOT e-newsletter
- Like the Iowa DOT on Facebook
- Follow the Iowa DOT on Twitter
- Iowa DOT public input survey
For questions on Edgewood Road, Ushers Ferry Road, Iowa 100 and the US 30 Project, please contact: