You are invited to bid on City of Cedar Rapids infrastructure projects. When requesting plans and specifications to be mailed, please allow up to 48 hours for processing before mailing. Plans and specifications can be viewed, downloaded, and/or ordered for free from the Cedar Rapids Planroom powered by Rapids Reproductions.
TO VIEW CITY BID OPPORTUNITIES & RESULTS
- Visit http://www.cedarrapidsplanroom.com
- Sign-in with your user account. If you do not have an existing account, you must create one in order to log into the planroom. Creating an account is free.
- You may also view bid results on this online planroom. Bid results will be posted in the Documents section of the project's landing page.
TO VIEW FLOOD CONTROL SYSTEM AND RELATED BID OPPORTUNITIES & RESULTS
- Visit the FedBizOpportunities website at http://www.fbo.gov
- Direct links to upcoming solicitations are provided in the table below
|Project Title||Filing Date||Bid or Quote Opening Date|
|1st Avenue E between 2nd Street and 5th Street Pedestrian Crossing Upgrade (3012078-01)
- Bid Opportunities from the Utilities Department - Water and Wastewater capital improvement projects
- Bid Opportunities from the Housing Services Department - Housing rehabilitation services
- Bid Opportunities from Purchasing Department - Equipment, products and services needed by the City
- Bid Opportunities - Real Estate - City-owned property available for sale or lease
- Tentative Bid Schedule
- Electronic Auction - Surplus - Surplus Vehicles and equipment through electronic auction
- Buy Local Policy Information