Fire Station 2
Located at 442 50th Avenue Court SW, Station 2 was first occupied in September of 1987. It is home of Engine 2 and the department's hose maintenance team. Engine 2 is first due to the ADM industrial plant, Kirkwood Community College, and the Eastern Iowa Airport.
Fire Station 5 "Czech-Town Express"
Station 5 is located at 509 Wilson Avenue SW near 6th Street. Along with Station 6, Station 5 was built in 1957 and replaced the old Hose House 5 which was located on C Avenue (just south of Penford Products). It is home of Engine 5.
Fire Station 8 "Midnight Express"
Built in 1986, Station 8 is located at the corner of Wiley Boulevard and 1st Avenue SW. It is a single engine station and has consistently been the busiest station in town.