For Fiscal Year (FY) ending June 30, 2017:
Submitted to the Mayor, City Council, and citizens of Cedar Rapids on February 27, 2018.
Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) awarded a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting to the City of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, for its Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for the year ended June 30, 2016. This was the 36th consecutive year that the City has received this prestigious award. In order to be awarded a Certificate of Achievement, the City had to publish an easily readable and efficiently organized CAFR that satisfied both generally accepted accounting principles and applicable legal requirements.
A Certificate of Achievement is valid for a period of one year only. We believe that our current CAFR continues to meet the Certificate of Achievement Program's requirements and we are submitting it to the GFOA to determine its eligibility for another certificate.
- Independent Auditor's Report
- Management's Discussion and Analysis
- Basic Financial Statements
- Required Supplementary Information
- Combining Statements
- Statements of Discretely Presented Component Units
- Capital Assets Used in the Operation of Governmental Funds
- Statistical Section (UNAUDITED)
- Compliance Section
Download the entire Financial Report for FY2017