For Fiscal Year (FY) ending June 30, 2021:
The fiscal year 2021 budget was presented to the Mayor and City Council in February 2020. The City provides the following services: public safety, public works, solid waste collection, animal control, parking, ground transportation, community development and municipal water and sewer. The City also provides cultural and recreational opportunities through various departments and commissions.
Prior Fiscal Year Budgets
- FY 2020 Budget – Book One
- FY 2020 Budget – Book Two (Detailed Financial Reports)
- FY 2019 Budget - Book One
- FY 2019 Budget - Book Two (Detailed Financial Reports)
- FY 2018 Budget (entire document)
- FY 2017 Budget (entire document)
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category