To enable the City Council to discuss and evaluate in greater detail these specific issues that directly impact the flood protection system for the City of Cedar Rapids.
Areas of Focus:
- Construction issues
- Funding processes
- Partnership with the State of Iowa for the Flood Mitigation Board Award
- Partnership with the Federal government, including the Army Corps of Engineers
- Council member Tyler Olson- Chair
- Council member Marty Hoeger
- Council member Susie Weinacht
Meetings will typically be scheduled the first Tuesday from 11:00 am -12:00 pm on the months they are held. All meeting agendas will be posted 24 hours prior to meeting.
Agendas, packets and minutes
500 15th Ave SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Phone: (319) 286-5844