To enable the City Council to discuss and evaluate in greater detail these specific issues that directly impact the flood protection system for the City of Cedar Rapids.
Areas of Focus:
- Construction issues
- Funding processes
- Partnership with the State of Iowa for the Flood Mitigation Board Award
- Partnership with the Federal government, including the Army Corps of Engineers
- Council member Ralph Russell - Chair
- Council member Kris Gulick
- Council member Justin Shields
Meetings are tentatively set to occur on a monthly basis. Meetings will typically be scheduled the third Thursday from 11:00-12:00 on the months they are held. All meeting agendas will be posted 24 hours prior to meeting.
Agendas, packets and minutes
500 15th Ave SW
Phone: (319) 286-5844