Civil Rights Commission Performance Standards
In late 2014 and in early 2015 the Commission approved new performance standards for the investigation of discrimination cases in our community, customer service provided by the Commission, and education and outreach activities conducted in the community. These standards were created keeping our mission, vision and purpose in mind, with the ultimate goal of improving the agency's overall performance.
Investigation Performance Standards:
- 85% of all non-housing investigations closed within 300 days from the date the official charge is signed for all cases received on or after July 1, 2015.
- 50% of all housing investigations closed within 100 days from date of filing, effective immediately.
- Average Overall Experience rating of 2.5 for intakes, investigations and outreach and education.
- 50% of customers rating presentations and events as satisfactory or better.
- 15% of increased knowledge in customers after training.