Civil Rights Commission Performance Standards
Investigation Performance Standards:
- 85% of all non-housing investigations closed within 300 days from the date the official charge is signed for all cases received on or after July 1, 2015.
- 50% of all housing investigations closed within 100 days from date of filing, effective immediately.
- Average Overall Experience rating of 2.5 for intakes, investigations and outreach and education.
- 50% of customers rating presentations and events as satisfactory or better.
- 15% of increased knowledge in customers after training.