Paving for Progress will capitalize on $18 million in new annual revenue, set aside solely for the maintenance, repair, construction and reconstruction of public streets.
Learn more about the steps being taken to develop the City’s Pavement Management Plan, which will assist prioritization efforts using funds from the local option sales tax. Click the link below to watch a video and learn how the plan will be put in place after the pavement data is evaluated, utilizing the right treatment, on the right street, at the right time:
- 17th Street SW from 1st Avenue to 10th Avenue
- Blairs Ferry Rd from East of Miller Road to West City Limits Rehabilitation Project
- Boyson Road NE from C Ave to Brentwood Drive open to traffic
- Ellis Lane NW from Ellis Boulevard to 8th Street NW
- Northbrook Drive NE from Boxwood Lane to Laurel Lane NE
- Oakland Rd NE from E Ave to H Ave
- Prairie Drive at 27th Street NE
Where can I go to learn more?
Residents who will be impacted by specific projects will be contacted directly, with information tailored to their neighborhood. This page will continue to be updated as projects are planned.
Click below for an interactive map of upcoming projects: