To maintain existing and provide for future public works infrastructure in a clean, safe and responsive manner that sustains the life, health, welfare, environment and aesthetic enjoyment for all segments of the community through innovative, efficient and accountable design, construction, quality of materials and maintenance methods.
After Hours: If you need immediate assistance to report malfunctioning traffic signals, traffic sign repairs, or deficient construction traffic controls, please call Police Department Dispatch at (319) 286-5491.
Public Works Administrative Services Supervisor
Kyle Breon - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Works Director/City Engineer
David J. Elgin, P.E., L.S. - Email: email@example.com
Construction Engineering Manager
(Construction Project Administration & Inspection - Capital Improvement Projects, Subdivisions)
Loren Snell, P.E. - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Planning & Administration - Private developments and City streets, bridges, storm water, sanitary sewer and trail projects)
- Robert Davis, P.E. - Email: email@example.com
- (Streets- including signs and pavement markings, lane closure, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, and forestry maintenance)
- Craig Hanson, P.E. - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Traffic Engineering Manager/City Traffic Engineer
- (Planning and Traffic Signals)
- Tom Peterson, P.E., P.T.O.E. - Email: email@example.com